A very warm welcome to The Minster Church of St. Andrew, Plymouth. You’ll find us in the heart of the city, just off Royal Parade – between Drake’s Circus and The Hoe. Find out more…
Thursday 2nd June
10:15am – Thursday Communion
12:00pm – Midday Prayer
Click on a title to listen to a sermon or see all sermons.
- Why Church is so hard by Lawrence Braschi on 22/05/2016.
- Given a new heart by Leon Sim on 22/05/2016.
- Joint Civic Service by Joe Dent on 22/05/2016.
- At home and work (II) by David Huntley on 15/05/2016.
- The cost of following Jesus by Joe Dent on 15/05/2016.
- Empowered to witness by Leon Sim on 15/05/2016.
Blog Post: “Why is God so hard to know?”
Why is God so hard to know? "I am the bread of life" John 6:35 Jesus…Rector’s Letter May 2016
Dear Friends, "An argument started among the disciples as to which of them would be…Holiday Club 2016
We are having a fantastic time at our holiday club for 2016: "Lost in the…Blog Post: “The Humility of Jesus Christ”
The Humility of Jesus Christ Humility is perhaps the least celebrated yet the most attractive…